top of page
Search

Data Center Upgrade: Immersion Cooled Servers. Adapt or Die. Let us build yours!

Updated: Apr 1, 2021




2021 SPECS AND THE FUTURE OF DATA CENTERS AND DATA MINING

We sell these Immersion Cooling Servers ready to go with whatever you want in them. AI. Deep Learning. ASICs. GPUs. As a sales representative for the leading company tapped by 3M to fabricate these, for those mining Bitcoin, and every datacenter in the world needing to avoid getting 'disrupted', these Mobile Containers used for DataCenter instant expansion, Emergency Response and for Command Centers for base operations anywhere they need to be. You might want the freedom of being mobile. Buyt if you're a CTO, you're going to want the answers to these questions when you begin to have your head around this new model. Here's your starting point:



Immersion vs FanCooled

Generalities:


SPACE: “90% savings on space”

Immersion cooling uses 10% of the space, saving 90% of the space you're currently using for growth. If you’re at max capacity in your current space, converting that space will allow you do the same amount of computing in 10% of the space. Leaving 90% for scalability without the disrupt that is happening by the power-sucking new servers coming out.

ASK YOURSELF: What if we could increase your 'computing density' by 10x ?


POWER USAGE: “90% savings on power”

Immersion cooling uses 10% of the power typically used, saving up to 90% of power expense and usage, which can be allocated in your business model to more

computing density.

ASK YOURSELF: What if we could get more COLO rentals out of your existing power allotment coming to your location?


COST TO BUILD: “33% less expensive”

Cost is generally measured “per megawatt”, in this industry. Cost per megawatt for air cooled is typically $12 million per megawatt. Cost to build for immersion cooled is $8 million per megawatt. (Savings to build from scratch is typically 33%).

ASK YOURSELF: What if all our new locations could be built for 33% less than competitors?


DISPOSING OF LIQUID: “zero cost”

Novec“, by 3M

The reason 3M's liquid comes in our sealed containers is because it starts to evaporates when you open the lid to do maintenance. There is no cost whatsoever to dispose of the liquid since it's simply evaporates in one day if you leave the top open.





CONTACT INFO

Let us know if you'd like to schedule a call to get your DataCenter Upgraded to the Future, or buy a few of these containers as a bolt-on to instantly scale the maxed out capacity you're already running. Just let us know how many Megawatts you have available and we'll tell you how much computing you can add on. Drop a cement pad. Order your tank. Get in the line behind every hyperscaler that already is making the change, and you may not be left in the dust and bankrupted by the new model. The line grows. Let's get your order in yesterday!


Schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/stlpsi

866-878-5774

23 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page